FREE COOKED BREAKFAST WHEN YOU BOOK DIRECT
Excludes Booking.com, Expedia, Laterooms and all the OTAs.
The Merchant City Inn Glasgow
Terms & Conditions
- DEBIT / CREDIT CARD - The card used for non-refundable bookings must be present for check in. Failure to provide the card may incur additional charges.
- CANCELLATION POLICY - Please note, if cancelled or modified, the total price of the reservation will be charged. In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- CAR PARKING - NCP car park on Glassford Street (G1 1UP) costs £8.50 for 24 hrs. Park your car, collect voucher at reception. Max Height - 2.05m.
- TOWELS - Towels are provided to guests and are only to be used in-house. Any misuse of the towels that lead to damage or missing towels will be charged to the guest at £5.00 per towel. We reserve the right to charge the debit/credit used to reserve the accommodation.
- BREAKFAST - Monday-Friday 7.00am till 8.45am (last orders 8.45am); Saturday-Sunday 8am till 9.30am.
- VALUABLES - The proprietor cannot be held responsible for cash or valuables.
- FIRE SAFETY - All equipment and procedures meet legal requirements.
- ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES - Check in time is from 1:30pm – 11:00pm on the day of arrival. Arrivals after 11:00pm must be agreed with the hotel prior to your check in or your booking will be automatically cancelled with no refund. Please contact reception if you require a late check in – firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out time is strictly 11:00am. Late check outs are available up to 1:00pm for an additional £25.00 charge.
- DAMAGES - Any damages caused to the property, contents or grounds by you or any of your guests, you will be responsible for recouping costs for repairs. By providing your debit/credit card details we reserve the right to charge for all costs relating to any damages you are deemed responsible for.
- SPECIAL OFFERS - Special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and if conditions are not met the standard tariff will apply.
- BEHAVIOUR - Behaviour of guests and their visitors should not be excessive or rowdy, and must not cause embarrassment to fellow guests. We reserve the right to recover any compensation payment as a result of your actions, or a member of your party or visiting friends. This includes damage to hotel buildings, fixtures and fittings.
- GROUP BOOKINGS - Please inform us before arrival if you are travelling in a group of six of more. We reserve the right to refuse unauthorized groups. Large groups may be required to provide an additional deposit at check-in, returnable on departure if unaffected. Should there be any inappropriate behavior by the group after check-in we reserve the right to discontinue the reservation without refund.
- SMOKING - The Merchant City Inn operate a strict no smoking policy. If a guest smokes in their room a charge of £100 will be made to their credit/debit card in order to fumigate the room(s), at the discretion of the hotel management.
- PETS - No pets allowed accept guide dogs.
- AGE - Bookings must be made by a person over the age of 16. At least one guest staying in each room must be over 18 years of age. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation without refund when a guest cannot provide proof of age.